Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Not that you asked

But I'll show you anyway. In my last post I mentioned that I gave my new neighbors a tower of brownies. Well, here's what it looks like. I totally swiped the idea from Erin Lincoln from the Creating Keepsakes message board. The paper is from DCWV. It's 12 sheets of 12 x 12 folded and made into boxes. If there's paper folding involved I'm all over it. Guess that has to do with living in Japan from preschool thru 2nd grade and having to take culture classes. I was all about the origami. I made up the boxes and tied them up with some pretty green ribbon. I also made a couple of the boxes with baby themed paper for my stepmom to give as a baby gift. Inside those boxes was an outfit with socks. So cute, but of course I didn't take a picture of that one. I made a little card to go with it. Keep in mind I gave this to them in October, hence the fall theme.



I used the house stamp from ABC Images for the card. I have to tell you that ABC Images is, hands down, my favorite stamp set from Stampin' Up! You can come up with so many different projects with this set, from teacher gifts to New Baby, and everything in between.



All products Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted
Stamps: ABC Images, Nursery necessities (welcome)
Ink: Kiwi Kiss
Paper: Die Cuts with a View (Fall Stack, I think:)
Accessories: Kiwi kiss striped Ribbon
Punches: 1 3/8", 1 1/4", 1" circles, Scallop Circle

No comments: