Monday, February 2, 2009

Lollipop Holder





These little lollipop holders are my son's Valentine's for his kindergarten class. I was trying to think outside the box and this is what I came up with. I got my measurements by measuring the lollipop itself. The ones I used are Jolly Rancher lollipops. The bucket that I have them in in the picture above came from Wal-Mart last year. I just took my crop-a-dile and punched 2 holes in the front and threaded some Riding Hood Red Striped Ribbon through and tied a bow. I love my crop-a-dile for projects just like this. That little booger can cut through almost anything.
My youngest decided to join me for the last part of the video and I didn't have time to reshoot, so this is reality. It's actually how I stamp almost every time I stamp, with her in my lap "helping" me. I was thinking that I might try to reshoot at nap time, but no dice on a nap today, so you get it Raw and Uncut! Enjoy and if you have anything that you would like to see in a video write a comment or send me an email. Thanks!

No comments: