Monday, February 23, 2009

Four Square Stamp Set

I was challenged by a hostess to come up with a card that could be customized for more than one occasion. Not everybody wants to make just a Thank You card or a Happy Birthday card. Well, this is what I came up with. I used the Four Square Stamp Set, I never really looked at it in the catalog before, but I'm so glad that I have it now. It covers quite a few occasions. I took some of the idea for the card from the catalog and tweaked it a bit. For demonstration purposes I stamped and layered all of the sentiments separately and put them on velcro so that they could be interchanged so the class-goers could see exactly what it would look like with the stamp that they chose. Most of them chose the Hi. I'll be posting the other projects over the next couple of days, stay tuned. Supplies:
Stamps: Four Square
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Washington Apple
Accessories: Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
Punches: 1 1/4 Square, Scallop Square, Horizontal Slot

No comments: