Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Simple Baby Card

I made this baby card for my best friend who is expecting her first baby in July. Congrats Michelle! She doesn't know what she's having yet, so I wanted to make something gender friendly. The first colors that come to mind are yellow and green. The sentiment at the bottom is a little crooked, but I had some help from my 2 and 4 year old daughters on this card. I originally put a broader ribbon on the card, but it was really too bulky to mail, so I switched it out for the 1/4" Whisper White Grosgrain.
Supplies:
Stamps: ABC Images, Nursery Necessities
Ink: Black Stazon, So Saffron & Pumpking Pie Stampin' Write Markers
Paper: So Saffron DSP, Whisper White
Accessories: WW 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
Punches: 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" Circles, Scallop Circle (paper pierced)

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Very cute--I think the ABC Images set is a neglected set--it has so many great images that are great for kids' stuff!
LeAnne