Thursday, January 1, 2009

My First Challenge

I have decided that I really need to branch out in my creativity, and take a little help with matching colors and following sketches that are out there instead of coming up with everything on my own. I've decided that for my first go, I'm going to try out Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration. I decided this at 6:15 this evening, but hey, better late than never. I was finishing up my daughter's window treatments last night and the thread that I used for her treatment was so close that I used it to hand stitch on my card. If you get a chance you should really check out Kristina's blog. She posts videos on Mondays and Fridays. She's amazingly creative and fun to watch.


Stamp: Just Celebrate (Spring Mini)
Ink: Rose Red Stampin' Write Marker
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Whisper White, Rose Red DSP (retired)
Punches: Scallop Edge, 3/4" Circle, 1" Circle, Double Circle, Corner Rounder


3 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

So cute!

LeAnne said...

Sweet, sweet, card!
LeAnne

Tina said...

I agree with LeAnne, very sweet!