Friday, November 7, 2008

Christmas Card Class

So, I'm officially doing my first class. I'm so excited! It's going to be on December 1. We're doing 3 cards. This is one of them. It uses the Snow Swirled stamp set. I'll post the other 2 projects over the next couple of days. We're changing up the colors a bit for the class. The attendees wanted a more traditional color scheme, so we're going with Riding Hood Red and Glorious Green instead of the Kiwi Kiss. Either way, I think this is just an elegant looking card and very easy to make a bunch of them. The hardest thing about it is remembering to use the embossing buddy so that you don't get white specks of embossing powder where you don't want it. I used my stamp-a-ma-jig to get the perfect positioning of the sentiment. I couldn't stamp without that little gadget.Stamps: Snow Swirled
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Riding Hood Red Ribbon
Other: White embossing powder

No comments: