Monday, November 10, 2008

Another Card Class Card

I'm in a non-traditional color mood this year. I know it's because of the great In Colors. I am absolutely in love with Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss. I use them on just about every project. This is another one of the cards that we'll be making at my Christmas Card Class in December. The colors will be altered to Glorious Green and Real Red. The white snowflakes on the bottom were stamped in versamark and embossed with White embossing powder. Little did the stampers at this class know that every card has embossing on it. I sent a bag with all of samples in it with the hostess and she and the attendees picked the ones they wanted to do. It's going to be interesting to see how many of them have ever stamped before, much less embossed. I'm going to have to show them some embossing 101 before we get started.

Stamps: Snow Swirled
Ink: Versamark, Riding Hood Red
Paper: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon
Punches: Circles, Scallop Edge

No comments: