Saturday, December 13, 2008

Thank you cards

These little cards are for my Christmas Card Class attendees. They're little 4x4 cards with matching envelopes. I still have to figure out how to put links in my posts and as soon as I do, I'll link the tutorial for making the little envelopes that these cards fit in. The only thing with the envelopes is that you can't mail them, but you can put the card in the little envelope and then inside a standard envelope and mail them that way, or just put the card in a regular envelope and mail it, but for hand-delivered cards, I like to make the little coordinating envelopes.




This is not the best picture of the envelopes, I'll have to take a better one next time I make this size card.
Stamps: Curly Label Punch Bundle
Ink: Rose Red Marker
Paper: Whisper White, Rose Red DSP (Retired)
Accessories: Rose Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Brads
Punches: Curly Label, Trio Flower

No comments: