Saturday, December 6, 2008

My First Video Tutorial

I did this video back in October, but just now had the time to sit down and figure out my video editing software. There has since been a tutorial posted on SplitCoastStampers. I personally prefer my way, mainly because I sat down for like 3 hours to figure it out, but also because I don't like having to line up the paper upside down in the punch. My way allows you to utilize the guide on the front when punching the scallops, I think it's a little more exact. You can be the judge. Let me know what you think. And as I said in the video, I'm hoping to put up a new video tutorial every week. It might be a technique, a cool new tool or product, spotlight on a particular stamp set or if you want to see something, let me know and I'll do a video. I hope that this will be a good addition to the blog. I'd love your feedback. Thanks!

You'll need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and turn off the music to hear the video.

video

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Nice tutorial, I will have to check this out! I have done the frame, but I like the way you can complete the corners.
LeAnne