Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hostess Gift

I made this little card holder for my hostess K'Cee. We did a Christmas card class on the 1st. The turnout was good and I had a great time. This was my first class/workshop since becoming a demonstrator last March.
The cards are 4x4 and I made little envelopes to go with them.

Here's a close-up of the card. I love how it turned out. I thought that the paper was a little blah so I sponged some Close to Cocoa ink on the card, card holder and envelopes.
Stamps: Deer Friends Hostess Level 2
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Real Red Marker
Paper: Close to Cocoa DSP (retired), Close to Cocoa, Whisper White
Accessories: Chocolate Chip 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
Punches: Scallop Edge, Scallop circle, 1 3/8" Circle, 1 1/4" circle, crop-a-dile


No comments: