Saturday, October 18, 2008

Card Spree

I finally got my mojo back. I've been stamping like crazy over the last 3 days. My poor kitchen is taking the brunt of the mess. I've got stuff everywhere. For some reason I can't just keep to one project. While I'm doing a project I get another idea and if I don't put it on paper right then, I might as well just throw it out the window. I like to work in organized chaos, I thrive that way. Let's just say that I have no excuse not to post a card for the next 2 weeks, I think I finished 10 cards in the last 2 days. I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but they're all original designs, that takes time to come up with, and I'm trying to figure out a nice, but easy Christmas card so I can get started on those. Well, anyway, enjoy the cards over the next posts.


Recipe

Stamps: Eat, Drink & Be Scary

Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Ghostly Greeting DSP
Other: Coluzzle, Trio Flower Punch

No comments: