Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Halloween Project-Card Holder

This is a Card Holder. I got the idea from the Workshop Wow DVD available for demonstrators. There are so many projects on that DVD that will be popping up on my blog soon. Isn't it just adorable!! As much as a Halloween Project can be adorable.
Here's closer up at the title, and the hat with the little spider on it that I handcut.
Here's the inside. I used too much bulk, I was only able to fit 2 cards. If I tone down my bumpiness I think that I could fit 3-6 cards in one card holder.
Here's the Basic Gray version of the card, excuse the angle, the only clean surface in my kitchen was a box with a piece of white cardstock layed on top. I've been a crafting maniac the last couple of days, but I'm using it to my full advantage, cuz who knows when my mojo will go on vacation again. Funny story about the basic gray cardstock, I honestly didn't realize I ordered it, I thought I ordered Basic Black. Oh well, another excuse to place an order here soon.
And here's the pumpkin pie version.
This card holder was so much fun to make, and so easy. I think I'll be doing one for every season. Once I send the cards I think I'll make it into a little mini album for the event. When I figure that out, I'll post a picture. Have a great day!
Card Products
Stamps: Eat, Drink & Be Scary, Frightful Fence jumbo wheel
Paper: Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie, Kiwi Kiss and Ghostly Greetings DSP
Ink: Black Stazon, Versamark (for embossing fence with black EP), Pumpkin Pie & Old Olive Markers
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss Ribbon, Silver Brads, Dimensionals
Punches: Scallop Edge, Scallop circle, 1 3/8" circle, 1 1/4" circle, 1" circle, crop-a-dile for holes to thread ribbon

No comments: