Monday, March 29, 2010

Flower Frenzy

Normally I like to post before I teach a class, but I guess it's better late than never on this one! We had this class yesterday and will be repeating it on Thursday, April 1 at 10:30 AM.  In honor of the Flowertown Festival here in Summerville over the weekend, Ivy challenged me to come up with a class on making paper flowers. Some of them look difficult, but I promise you they're not, well for the most part! ;)  We're making 3 each of 5 different flowers.  For those of you who took the Love layout class a while back, we're doing the coffee filter flowers too.  The Lollipop flower card looks a little different in class, we had a certain "customer" that said the flowers looked a little questionable, to quote her exactly "It looks like Charlize Theron's Dress from the Oscar's with the lopsided boobies!" Love you Val! If you're interested I know we have a few spots left for class.  Contact Scrappin' Happily Ever After and reserve your spot today, well not today, we're closed, but first thing tomorrow!
                   

No comments: