Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's in the Box!






The ladies in my neighborhood had an ornament and cookie exchange this past Friday night. Being the type of person that I am, I made my ornament. I found a picture someone posted on their blog (forgive me, I don't remember where I found it) and decided to whip one up. I'm really happy with how it turned out. I took it up to my LSS to show Ivy and she told me that I just had to teach a class on how to make it. If you like it, I'll be teaching the class at Scrappin' Happily Ever After on Sunday, December 13 at 1 PM. The cost is $25, you can call Ivy at 843-261-2665 to make your reservation. I think that 4 or 5 of my ladies that came to class today already signed up and space is limited. We'll be making the whole kit and caboodle, the box, bow, double-sided ornament and a gift card. The only difference is the paper. The paper we'll be using in class is just gorgeous! I'm hoping Ivy will have pictures up on her blog soon so you can take a look. Hope to see you there!

No comments: