Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hostess Gift


I always like to make my hostesses a little something to say Thank You for booking a workshop or class with me. I downloaded the template for the box from the demonstrator side of the Stampin' Up! website (a huge perk for being a demonstrator), printed it on some Rose Red cardstock, cut it, scored it, and tied it together with some linen thread. Super easy project, and super cute! I put some skittles in one of our cello bags and tied it with a little ribbon.
Supplies
Stamps: Darling Dots Level 1 Hostess
Ink: Rose Red
Paper: Rose Red, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: Linen Thread, Rose Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Medium Cello Bag
Punches: Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" and 1" Circle, Scallop Edge, 1/8" Handheld


I also made her this bookmark. I showed one in a previous post. The giant paper clip is from Staples. I wish they made them in Silver. I know they have big silver ones at Wal-Mart, but they're not as sturdy. I think it turned out pretty good. She liked it and that's all that matters. Thanks again Laura!

Supplies
Stamps: Darling Dots Hostess Level 1
Ink: Rose Red
Paper: Rose Red, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: Flower Fusion Too, Silver Brad, Rose Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Pop Up Glue Dots
Punches: Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" and 1" Circle

No comments: