Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Pics for the previous post

So I was right in the middle of uploading the pictures for the previous post and blogger pooped out on me and then my whole internet went down. Very frustrating!! Hopefully it will work this time.


Here's a shot of everything.


A card.


My first attempt at a bag-a-lope. I'm pretty impressed with myself.


A post-it note holder (idea from Angie Juda, another SU! demo). I used my bind-it-all. I also included a couple of pictures of Susan's kids on the inside and covered a chipboard butterfly and put it by their pictures.


Pop-top fruit can. I got the idea from my upline Jenay, I'm not sure where she got the idea from, but it's such a neat gift. I used my Pampered Chef can opener, and after giving Caroline the fruit and cleaning the can, I filled it with crumpled paper and some of the Flower Fusion Too felt flowers. My kids are going to be eating a lot of fruit now. I can't wait to make more of these.

I couldn't resist decorating the top, it looked a little blah.

Giant paper clip bookmark. I got the paperclips from Staples, actually Peyton found them for me, he's such a great guy to "support" my habit, I mean hobby.

Sour Cream container. I first saw the idea on Dawn Griffith's blog.

All the projects use the Holiday Happenings Level 3 Hostess paper and Seasonal Icons stamp (flower) from the same set. Colors are Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss and Chocolate Chip. I used the scallop circle, 1 3/8" circle, 1 1/4" circle, 1" circle, 1/2" circle, word window, trio flower, and scallop border punches. I also used Pink Pirouette and Kiwi Kiss 5/8" striped grosgrain ribbon and I also used Whisper White 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon that I dyed with the pink pirouette and baja breeze stamp pads (my first time dying ribbon, it's a little darker than I would have liked, but I think it looks nice.) Misc. I used the paper piercer, mat pack, crop-a-dile, paper crimper and dimensionals.
I would love to make these little goodies into a kit, we'll have to see. If you're interested please let me know.
Til tomorrow (hopefully)

No comments: